Welcome To Our Resource PageDon't Forget To Scroll Down...
Novel in progress:
- The sequel to the Gator Leaves Nothing Behind Part-I & Part-II
Children’s Book in Progress:
- The Adventures of Benny and Jenny
- Spencer Hamilton—Freelance Editor
- C Michelle Jefferies—Structure and Plot Editor
- Reagan Colbert—Copy and Content Editing Services
- Megan O’Keefe Langston—CopyEditing (nonfiction) and Proofreading
Self Publishing Help:
- Sandeep Likhar—Print & eBook Formatting
- Shayla Lee Raquel—Editing, marketing, and self-publishing mentorship
- Mike Loomis—Nonfiction book development, ghostwriting, and editing. Author brand-strategy and marketing
- Melinda Tipton Martin—Full-Service Book Design
Web Design / Graphics:
- Heather Trim—Graphic designer: websites, book covers, social media graphics, etc…
- Liam Fitzgerald—Web Design for Authors
- Nicole Fassnacht Akers—Publishing Tomorrows Best Sellers Every Monday
- The Last Madam: A Life in the New Orleans Underworld— by Chris Wiltz
- Me & Lee: How I Came to Know, Love and Lose Lee Harvey Oswald—by Judyth Vary Baker
- JFK: An American Coup D’etat: The Truth Behind the Kennedy Assassination—by Colonel John Hughes-Wilson
- Dr. Mary’s Monkey: How the Unsolved Murder of a Doctor, a Secret Laboratory in New Orleans and Cancer-Causing Monkey Viruses Are Linked to Lee Harvey Oswald, … Assassination and Emerging Global Epidemics—by Edward T. Haslam
- Firestarter—by Stephen King
- See No Evil—by Robert Baer
- The Third Bullet—by Stephen Hunter
- Then Institute—by Stephen King
- The Dead Zone—by Stephen King
Where did you get the idea for your most recent book?
How do you deal with writer’s block?
What’s the best thing about being a writer?
What’s your advice for aspiring writers?
What are you currently working on?
How do you get inspired to write?
Who is your favorite fictional couple, and why?
- Safety Bath Duck: Target.com
- Parental Support / Building Relationships: www.parentswithoutpartners.org
- Mental & Emotional Help: www.childhelp.org ; www.helpguide.org
- Sleep Training: www.babycenter.com
- Nutrition: www.wholesomebabyfood.momtastic.com
- Food Allerges: www.foodallergy.org
- Developemental Milestones: parenting.com
- Play Based Education: https://amshq.org/
- Multi-sensory Learning: www.familyeducation.com ; www.mindtools.com
Meet Kami's Book Family...
Nicole Eva Fraser
Meet Nicole—She is the author of three contemporary novels and a nonfiction e-Book. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree in English and communications from Baldwin-Wallace University, and her Master of Fine Arts in creative writing from the NEOMFA consortium in northeast Ohio. A native of Boston, she now lives in Cleveland with her husband and pets. Nicole is also an editor, writer, ghostwriter, and coach. Without Nicole’s steadfast belief in Kami as a writer, she probably would have never had the courage to believe in herself. Check out Nicole’s Amazon Author page.
Meet Spencer—He is a Northern California native, where he and his wife live. He is a freelance editor through his company, Nerdy Wordsmith Ink, where he works with fiction and non-fiction authors from around the world. He is a writer/editor for 1667 Press and a writer/consultant for The Codex and its podcast, Decipher. In another life he taught music and was the singer/songwriter, Spencer Borup, releasing his record Wooden Elephant in 2013 with producer Jim Wirt (Incubus, Hoobastank, Andrew McMahon). You can find random musings and other writing at Spencer’s BlogSpot, as well as keep up with his work and send all enquiries to Hello@NerdyWordsmith.com.
Meet Sandeep—He is a young entrepreneur from India, where he runs his digital designing company Likhar Publishing. He studied at Satya Sai School in Hindi medium, and graduated from Devi Ahilya Vishvavidyalay, after which he worked for an IT company for two years. Over the years he has become fluent in English and built an impressive reputation on Upwork as an ebook designer. You can visit him at his website or www.upwork.com
K.M. Weiland lives in make-believe worlds, talks to imaginary friends, and survives primarily on chocolate truffles and espresso. She is the IPPY, NIEA, and Lyra Award-winning and internationally published author of Outlining Your Novel, Structuring Your Novel, and Creating Character Arcs. She writes historical and speculative fiction from her home in western Nebraska and mentors authors on her award-winning website Helping Writers Become Authors.